BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Rest In Peace..

My uncle passed away yesterday.....
We are all still in shock. No one got to say their goodbyes...
Its so hard to see my father trying to be brave for everyone else.
I just want him to break, so we can be the ones looking after him....

I took today off work to take Dad to see his family. I have so much to do in the next few days. I have to put my hard hat on and just push through.

That number on the scales means nothing now. Who cares. When we die will that be all that matters? No. I'm moving on. Life is meant to be lived. Lived away from weight and size. And thats what I plan to do.

I am going to live

Rest In Peace dear uncle....


4 comments:

Roo said...

Bridget. I am so sorry to hear your news. This is never an easy time. My thoughts are with you...you have more important things to be thinking about than weight and scales....you will all get through this with time for healing...xx

Lonicera said...

I'm so sorry for you Bridget. It makes you reassess everything, doesn't it?
Hug from Caroline

Unknown said...

All my thoughts and prayers are for you sweetie and all your family ! Love ;-)

Unknown said...

sorry bridget to hear about your uncle passing away. I am thinking of you. keep things simple hun and allow the grief to come when it does. Thinking of you and your lovely family and pray you are all going to be ok.