BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Nope, nothing

Hey guys,
So took a little time away. Trying to decompress from the last few weeks events. Plus banding wise nothing has been going on. The fill I got has done nothing, so next Monday I am getting a teeny little more to see if that helps. So I'm eating fairly normally and not losing weight. It is very frustrating. Looks to me as if this last 10-15 kilos are going to take an awful lot to budge.... so I need you guys, my cyber buddies, to give me any support or information you can think of to help shift this god awful last bit of weight!!!
HELP!!!????!!!

7 comments:

to b ME said...

come walking with me Bridgy..... :)
Wev gotta catch up... miss u

Melanie said...

Great to hear from you. Exercise is the only thing that gets the weight loss happening for me - that and no alcohol.
Hope that helps. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I hear ya! I'm so over this last part!

Em :)

Lady Lap Band said...

I think that when we get to a point when the scale isn't budging that it is time to change things up. Maybe change the kind of exercising you are doing and perhaps keep your calories low for a few days and then go up a little higher for a couple more and then go low again. I find that if you trick your body it tends not to stay in one place because it can't predict what you'll do next!

Keep up the good work chica because it will pay off!

www.ladylapband.com

Dinnerland said...

Hang in there! You've done so well, don't give up... it seems to have been such a rough time for you lately.
You'll get back to it when you can, in the meantime, exercise if it makes you feel better and treat yourself with kindness to get through this rough time.
Hugs.
Vanessa

Diz said...

The last few are sooo hard. As long as I'm doing the right things, I try not to stress about it. I do change up the exercise, and now have started using light weights. We'll see. I'm with ya Bridget!

Diz said...

The last few are sooo hard. As long as I'm doing the right things, I try not to stress about it. I do change up the exercise, and now have started using light weights. We'll see. I'm with ya Bridget!