BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Recap....

So banding life is kinda non existant. I've had other things going on and my band is so weird right now I havent had much to report. I'm not weighing in on the scales. Clothes are still fitting. My recent fill hasnt done too much to change the fact I'm hungry and my portion sizes are still what I deem as too big. The catch is I'm suffering heartburn. And if I was to get more fill then I know I'll suffer badly from it. I think its time for a barium. Since I was rushed to hospital my band hasnt been the same. The stress I underwent a few months ago seems to have had an impact on my band..... might need to book an appointment to see the Dr to discuss whats happening.
Life is ok.... kinda up and down. I've just started studying my diploma which has been fairly easy and not too stressful so far. Been doing a lot of thinking and soul searching of late. Nothing I wasnt to discuss publicly however...
Hope all is well with everyone.
xoxox





4 comments:

Roo said...

Hi Bridget,
Good luck with the studies. Sounds like you are just going along, maybe it's a good time for the body to stablise a little and let the mind catch up....you have done so well...enjoy living life, you have gone through a rough patch lately, so just let it coast....xx

Melanie said...

So nice to hear from you. Good luck with your diploma. Bad luck you have th heartburn - it's not good. I've had significant fill out last week and still have heart burn. There are some other options available rather than putting all the wieght on - Dr Crawford was terrific in reassuring me that I would never have to get really fat again. I hope the same advice is given to you. Take care. You have been one of my key inspirations since I was considering lapbanding. Thanks.
Melanie

Diz said...

Hey Girl...Mellie is right. Just be careful with all that stress and everything. Soul searching is good and shows the maturity that you're willing to recognize and make changes of yourself and for yourself.

My thoughts are with you and I hope all is well on the band front and the personal front.

Unknown said...

Thank goodness FB tells me that you are still alive, cos god knows I've been the slackest reader and commenter out there lately. Good luck with the study - specially the stuff that is boring you stupid right now