BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Coming down

I got home from my holidays on Thursday. I had an amazing time away. The fun kept on until this arvo when the boy left to go home. Then it was back to reality with work starting again tomorrow.
Sigh....
I hate my job. I'm looking for something else as a "filler" in the meantime whilst I get my head into gear. Being in a shitty job you can't stand with a boss that treats you with such disrespect really screws with your self confidence. So when I'm outta there I know I'll be able to get back into gear and focus on career goals. Right now I can't see the bigger picture...
Leaving the boy is ALWAYS hard. I drive him home (he lives an hr and a half away) and the drive home is usually spent with me crying. I always miss him. We had such an amazing 10 days together and I am so so thankful that I got that. For any of my facebook friends there are photos of us on there :0) Our relationship status is same old same old (not together but exclusive). Its purely him saying that. He says we arent together but actions speak louder than words. The boy is very much in love with me, that is obvious. Don't worry, I won't gush. But I'm extremely happy. And so so so very much in love.......
Weight wise..... um people I went away for a week.... so how about we leave it a week and THEN i'll jump on the scales? Because thats plain ridiculous and self damaging to jump on right now!! I am noticing though that I am less restricted than usual. So I will see how I go in the next few weeks. I might leave it as is- and focus on more filling food and pump the veggies into me. I am feeling really tired at the moment- but I am having really bad sinus issues. Probably doctor time for some anti-biotics because NOTHING is getting rid of the pain, headaches and extreme tiredness!!
Better head to bed.... work tomorrow.... sigh....
There are some photos of me on my holiday taken by the boy....check them out at http://bridgetparkerphotogallery.blogspot.com


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridget sweet,

I am concerned about this boy, if you 2 are so very much in love, would u not be together?

Have you seen "He's just not that into you?"

HE should not just want to settle for exclusive, he should want more!!!!!


Maybe have a think about it.

I dont have the band, but ur blog brings me great enjoyment
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Bridget, I too agree with anonymous.Why would you Not be together BUT eXCLUSIVE.I don't think he sounds that interested in you and only wants to spend time with you when he wants to.Maybe you are just his little bit of a play toy(you know roll in the hay sorta gal)If that is not the case he would be shouting from the rooftops that he is with you.You sound like a lovely girl but seem a little blinded buy what may be the first proper bit of male attention.You may think this one is a keeper but does he really LOVE you as much as you LOVE him.Doesn't sound that way.Anyway go watch"He's just not that into you" You may find out a few things you need to hear!Take care

Melanie said...

Oh bugger these anonymous comments - fark them I say. Just be yourself and do and say what you like! You're only 21 and relationships are about finding out as much about yourself as each other at this stage. Stay cool - you're wonderful.

Anonymous said...

just because someone says something you don't like doesn't mean its not true. eoralin