BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ooopsy!

Hey guys,

Sorry its been awhile....
So in the last week I've blogged...... hmmm..... well I got a fill last Monday- .2mls .....that didn't seem to do the trick- so I went yesterday to get .2mls more in. Having that in I feel much better...its taken away that morning hunger I despise ( you know when you wake up and you feel like your stomach will turn against you and start attacking itself) and wanting snacks in between meals.
I'm sick..... started as an average run of the mill cold that went for my chest and also attacked my throat leaving my "Voiceless" ...... thats NOT so great when you are a preschool teacher and you have 14 two year olds running around thinking its awesome that they can't hear the teacher!! ( Yes I SHOULDNT have been at work but thats what you get when you don't have any relief staff to work for you and you can't take anymore time off because you desperately need the $$)
I'm not exercising. I was all geared up and ready to go on Saturday- Dad and I were going to do a 5 km walk... but no... I woke up and could barely move. Always the way! When I am feeling better I'm going to start it up again.
Guy Goss.... hmmmm well its still "no relationship zone" but we arent seeing anyone else? Tres confusement.... I am ok with the way things stand. We only get to see each other once a week- he lives a bit over an hr away from me. I love him, he loves me.....
Uni starts next week!!! I'll probably use the long weekend to get well and start all my reading! Slightly nervous at the work load however I know this is what I should be doing with my life. I think I have a lot to offer others and will try and steer people in the right direction!
Getting close to June 17th! My surgeon has asked me to talk at the next info session.... slightly nervous... trying not to think about it actually because it will scare me! Lol.... I am ok with public speaking- Im just not too sure what to say....
All for now.... I shall put photos up when I look half decent... being sick doesnt bode well with me lol....




0 comments: