Well.... I don't know what to write.
I have all these amazing feels today, like every other day lately. And I've blogged about them a lot. Right now, in this moment, I cannot condense them into words. They are bigger than that. All I can say is I am super proud of myself.
I took photos today in celebration of my efforts. Lol. I also weighed in at 96.4.... 400 grams away from my goal which was 25 lost by my six months. I can't complain with that.
Tomorrow Mum and I are going to get manis and pedis in celebration. I want to do something special for myself. I deserve it.
So I guess now its phase 2 for me. Now it's time to really put my head down and focus. The rest of the weight isn't gonna slide off like it seems to has. My goals for the next six months are as follows:
- exercise AT LEAST three times a week at the gym
- pilates AT LEAST once a week at home
- tell myself everyday that I am worth this, that I deserve the best me I can be
- not obsess over scales and the grams i may or may not have lost
- consciously make sure each day I am eating the best that I can
- and finally.... I want to lose 20 kilos in the next 6 months.... thats 24 weeks to lose 20 kilos. I think that this is honestly possible. IF I WORK HARD.
Thankyou to all those people who have been reading for the last 6 months. I know that there is a fair few of you who don't post comments but still follow my journey. For those of you I say thanks.
Thankyou to the people who comment. I do appreciate it and look forward to reading what you have said.
Here's to the next 6 months guys!
-skinny "gonna lose that 20" biddy :0)