BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Home from Hospital

Hey guys,
Got home this morning at 10 am. Can't believe it- it was sooo quick! Will post my story on my Coeliac blog later on today- so please check it out.
I have added a comparison photo for my 5 months since banded. I promise to now do one every month. Wanna hear your comments. Please disregard how shocking I look- dirty hair and no make up. I was going into hospital people!! Lol.
Off to have a nana nap. I am very very tired.
Nighty for now... will post later. And don't forget to check out my other blog!!

-skinny "biopsied" biddy :0)

2 comments:

LapBandGirl said...

glad all is OK with you after the biopsy. good luck with the results!! LBG xx

Unknown said...

Hope that nanna nap was good - and I'm very pleased to see you are all good after the biopsy. When do you get the results?