BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thoughts and Opinons

I think I need fill out.
I'm sitting here and looking at this wonderful spinich and feta filo bake that Dad has made and I can't eat it. I've tried. I've tried to eat things for two days and I either pb them or they get stuck. How can it suddenly be bought on like this? It's super weird!
Bridget thinks she needs to call up Dr Fill tomorrow and try to get in. The only problem is I cannot take any time off, I'm so super busy this week, and it takes 40 mins to get there.
I'll have to see what I can do.
You'd think since my band is super tight I would be losing weight. Not at all. That's weird too....
What the fuck is going on people?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds like you need multivitamins or at least a daily Berocca. It's interesting what you say about the restriction - if you chew and eat super slowly can you get anything down? Also if your lips are that sore it sounds like you could be dehydrated - how's the fluid intake.
I hope you get better.Mel

Unknown said...

Okay, if you are supertight, you need fill out. Right now, your body is probably hanging onto everything you get into it, and that is why nothing is coming off. Call and get your fill out. Do not pass go, do not collect $200 (unless some kind random person is going to give it to you - in our dreams!!)

LapBandGirl said...

My advice (having just had the same prob as you) is to go back to fluids only for a couple of days, and then mushies. If you're struggling with fluids then go see your doctor.... good luck!

LBG xx