BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

New

New photos up of me and my trip away!
Next few days I will add photos of my pandora reward bracelet, HOPEFULLY a photo of me once again getting under 100, a photo of me 5 months banded on the morning of my biposy (Tuesday) and a comparison photo to see how far I've come!
Party is tonight! Looking forward to it very much! Hopefully I will be able to have a few drinks and not get completely trashed!
No win at netball tonight. But I did get told that I was doing really well and running alot and should try "centre"....my response- AH NO! Lol. Not ready just yet. My back is playing up (had a bulging disk two years ago) and hopefully next week I can go to my amazing masseuse and get that fixed. I want to start gym next week as previously stated so I don't want this to get in the way!
Weighed in this morning at 100.4. So I'm getting there again!
Hope everyone enjoys there friday!

-skinny "soon to be under 100 AGAIN" biddy :0)

2 comments:

Banded for life said...

Congrats to you... had to go look up the conversion to pounds but you are doing great. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

You are doing so well - I hope you had fun last night xx