BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Howdy Ho!

Hey Guys,

Had a nice day out today with my friend Cass. We went to yum cha (first few bites I had some issues with stucks but seemed to ease after that) then shopping. Oh and I paid bills- fun fun fun.
Before I went out I attempted to take some photos of myself on the automated timer. I will go through them and see if there is a decent one to post. I LOVE seeing myself in whole on the camera. Its shocking to see. I dont look like a big fat balloon anymore!
Wanna do some advertising for two blogs I'm reading at the moment. Nikki's blog and Sami's blog are both great and I want you to check em out and leave comments!! Lol. DO IT!! please...
Two weeks until my 6 month bandiversary. I am really looking forward to it. I am going to see Fill Dr then, but if the restriction is the same as it is at the moment then I will cancel. I am seeing my surgeon a week later for the 6 month review so I might get one then.
Have a great weekend my friends. Thanks so much for all the amazing comments. You don't know how much it means to me. I tear up reading them. It gives me such strength.

-skinny "bringing sexy back" biddy :0)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you love seeing yourself in the camera now - I'll bet you never thought that before.

Sounds like someone actually likes herself now - I'm very proud of you.

Melanie said...

I'm doing what I'm told - visiting those blogs. They're great.
You're doing well too - can't wait for the new pics.

LapBandGirl said...

Isn't it great when you don't cringe when you see yourself in photos! It's a great feeling eh? You're doing so well with your attitude... I love it!

LBG xx