BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Take Two!

After a simply wonderful 21st party last night I jumped on scales to reveal.....................
99.9!!!!!!!
Wonderful! So happy!
Everything seems to be alligning well for me right now.
Yesterday I had MAJOR family dramas resulting in my sister moving out/being kicked out. Of course it had to happen on the morning of my party. So since then food and me arent so great. I had no issues yesterday but I didnt really eat much, stuck to yummy mocktails last night. Today I tried some Jatz but it didn't work at all. Was stuck then pb'ed them. So more of the liquids today again instead of food. We had a lot of party food left over. But I honestly don't feel that need to eat it like I used to. It doesn't excite me. In fact, I feel gross when eating it.
We had such a great time last night that I forgot to take ANY photos or cut my cake. They didnt even get to see it!! So I have a WHOLE "21" cake in my fridge. Great! Might take it to work for the kiddies on Monday....
So can't post any photos on my blog of the party and how awesome I looked in my dress (hehehe) but I will post some more of myself soon. I put my dress on last night and got very teary when I looked in mirror and said out loud "its very weird when you can finally look at yourself and not hate what you see looking back". It was a very beautiful moment. Hoping to wear dress again soon. If not, I'll whack it on and get all fancy and take pics just to show you! Lol.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. If you look at my ticker you'll see that its not too long until I'm back in hospital for my biopsy. My new blog with Sami is all about my Coeliac disease but will post about it on here though too. Diet will be completely changing as of Tuesday. Will be very interesting!
Thanks Myf for comments on my photo gallery. The comment that most struck me and will stick with me for awhile was the one about how I looked "less haunted" YOU ARE SO RIGHT. And I've never looked at it before like that. My quote I've been longing for to be true of myself now is:
"Not only is another world possible, but she is on her way. On a quiet day I can hear her breathing".

-skinny "blessed, loved, inspired, amazed, joyful" biddy :0)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so very proud of you for not being interested in the leftovers. That is such a big change.

I'd love to see a photo of you in your 21st dress - you must have felt absolutely gorgeous.

Probably wise to stick to liquids if the band goes all tight under stress - I hope there is some resolution for you all soon.

How long will you be in hospital for the biopsy?

Unknown said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you luck for tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you xoxo