BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Wrap Up

Worked out Saturday, Sunday and tonight. The weekend I did 30 mins on the treadmill. Not a heap but I want to start off slow. I'm in desperate need of a massage and I am extremely tired all the time. I don't want to burn out. Tonight I was rocking out on the treadmill when mum came home early...I hopped off to have a chat to her. So I only did 20 mins. It's ok, I'll make up for it tomorrow :0)

Food for today

Mid Morning: handful of mixed unsalted nuts and half a container of fruit puree
Lunch: rest of fruit puree, 2 sandwich size vita weats with boiled chicken mixed with salsa and melted cheese on top.
Snack: cupcake
Dinner: BBQ chicken, creamy pasta

*TIP* I find if I simmer chicken on the stove for 30-45 mins I can eat chicken very easily.

Ok- so the food isn't crash hot... but this is why I'm posting it. I neeeeed to fine tune it. So any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm sorting out the water situation...I've drunk about 1.5 litres today.
Tomorrow's goal is increased fruit, 40 mins on treadmill.

1 comments:

LapBandGirl said...

I would swap the fruit puree for actual fruit. Or make up a smoothie with protein powder, fruit, milk and yoghurt to get a vitamin/protein hit for breakky - cos you're definitely lacking in the protein department as well.

Good to see you back on the wagon with your exercise!! :) Go get yourself that massage! You'll feel tonnes better :)

xx