BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Reading

So I went for a reading yesterday with a psychic. Its my thing, don't knock it. She was very spot on with a few things....
She said since December last year I've felt like I'd lost myself. That I was in a maze and kept hitting dead ends. She said not to worry- soon enough I'd come out of it. That I needed to deal with my relationship situation and work. I didnt say anything to the woman....I just sat there.
She described the boy as a "rubber band person" ....someone who comes and gos. Said that his own personal issues wont be going away anytime soon so I needed to move on. She described him too a tee.....
Work she was spot on with too.....
Anyway.... I feel better. I feel stronger. I know exactly why this hit me so hard. I am a control freak. And I gave my control away to the boy....so I lost myself. Time to find myself again.
Its Bridget time...
Almost 40 kilos lost....gotta think of something to reward myself with...

1 comments:

Diz said...

Actually sounds like fun. I've never had a reading done because I'm a skeptic, but it would be fun to get someone elses take on what they see in my palm.

One day at a time Girl.