BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Record

Decided one little comment wont take me away from my love of blogging....

I am so stressed people! The ex emailed me today. Blah... IGNORE.... work is Blah... (oh I should know in the next week about my qualifications.... looks like Ill be going straight to a diploma!!!) and my hormones are fucked. Cannot wait to see the dr....somethings up. Im craving carbs like old school non banded days, Im teary/moody/happy/flat, fluidy and pbing....
I pbed 6 times today.... thats a new record..... not a good one
Liquids tomorrow....and until the hormones are sorted. I was planning a return to the gym and opti tomorrow anyway so we'll see how that goes...
Big breaths, de-stress.... nothing is ever as bad as it seems Bridget...

2 comments:

oozyxena said...

Bridget, always give give giving... sometimes you need a little back and I see this is one of those times. Instead of people being offended and upset by your comments I believe they should be a little sympathetic and have a little understanding, A blog is all about your thoughts and feelings, it is a time we can get things of our chest and have a good vent and is probably the only chance we actually get the space and opportunity to be completely frank and honest. So Sweetie my advice is this if you are interested....Put yourself first for a while, and people that give a little back are the ones who show deserving of your compassion and time, and those of us who have benefitted from your advice and experiences (one of which is me) is truly grateful for your honesty.

Chin up Bridget!!
xxxxxxxx

cmacraven said...

I'm glad that you have ignored people who have been critical of you.

There is a lot of research that indicates that people who are (in your case WERE!!!) overweight, often have difficulty putting themselves first. Calling a time out, is an indication that you are learning about your boundaries and putting yourself first.

And, I think that is a really positive thing.