BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

5.1 is a pretty good payoff

Day Two of Opti-Omg. Feeling better than yesterday. I actually woke u after dreaming all night of food. Very interesting. Strangely I was interested in trying a lemon sorbet opti-slim. So made one up with very cold water and ice cubes and it wasnt bad! I was very pleased.
I did measurements today as well, want to keep record of those. And I also checked my weight. Well I got a huge shock!!! Start of Day Two and I'm 5.1 kilos lighter!!! Wow!! All that worry about not losing weight really seems stupid now!
So last night I did cave in and had two pieces of toast. I didn't regret it at all. I was very hungry and feeling sick. So felt better afterwards.
Today ive noticed im ok until around 4 pm. Then I get hungry and a bit feisty. Mum coped it tonight. She cooked me some veggies in a stock and when she couldnt find stock and wanted help locating it I went balistic! She knew I was going to have moments like that so she knew to back away.
Thanks Jen for the comment. My dietician allows unlimited veggies from the list so thats awesome. But I don't think I've been eating enough. I really did look forward to veggies tonight. Shock horror!
I know I sound like a whiny little brat. Gimme a few more days to calm down. lol.
At least now I'm able to sleep. No more 4 a.mers for me. 11.05 and im ready for bed!!
-bridget :0)

0 comments: