BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Surgery Date

Today was the day that I went for my consultation. I was very nervous!!! Especially after listening to mums directions then getting lost 10 mins before the appointment. But we got there in time and even had to wait for 10 mins. That was hard.
So after doctor talked to me for a little while (bascially same stuff as discussed at information session) he asked when I wanted it done. Of course, its a.s.a.p. He came up with 12th March. 20 days time!!!!!! And most of that time will be on Opti-yuk! So I'm just waiting now for the call on when I see dietician. Off Monday to get all the blood tests and an ecg.
It hasn't sunk in..........
my life is about to change............

2 comments:

Preity Angel... said...

Hey DEAR,

Thats very nice blog you have. I like your posts

Keep it up

Regards,
Preity

Anonymous said...

How exciting you got the date for your op! Well done!

I've just stubled accross your blog and looking forward to reading :)

Take care