BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

3 days in......

I had another late one, got to bed at 6.30 a.m. I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. All I could think about is food. My stomach was rumbling so loud i'm sure that the side of the world could hear it. I'm surprised I didn't wake up the family!
I know I shouldn't be weighing myself every morning but I can't help it. It's such a help to see the scales shifting. If I was doing this and not seeing results I wouldn't be a happy chappy. So today I checked again and I've lost 6.6 kilos!!! wow!!! I've had a few people tell me that they've seen a difference which is good. I won't be weighing myself so much when I'm banded because I won't get results like that so its just daily whilst on Opti-fast.
12 days to go before surgery. Planning to go shopping next weekend to get a few things. Going to get a nice big pillow, a comfy nightie, all the important liquids i need in the first few weeks and some books/dvds to keep me entertained at home. Hurry up time, move a little quicker!!!
At least Dad's home the next 4 days to cook yumminess for me!!
Does anyone know if you are allowed to have acrylic nails on when you have surgery? I know you can't have painted ones. I've had acrylic since december. I've loved having them. Although when I went back to have the french done she used gel and they chipped really bad. I went to get them done Wednesday and she didn't turn up, shes on holidays. Rebooked for Monday, got a call today, she'll still be away so re booked the re book for Wednesday. I do get a free buff and polish though. You get that when you get your nails done anyway!!!! I think I should get the set done again for free as the gel chipped as soon as I got them!
Wow, a whole paragraph on getting my nails done. I must be bored!!!!!
Have a super weekend!
-bridget :0)

0 comments: