BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Twas the night before Consultation

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mood: Excited and Nervous!!!!

So it's technically Thursday which is day of my consultation but I haven't been to bed yet so its one sleep to go. It's 12.19 a.m btw.
I started to get very nervous this afternoon. A little teary. I'm not quite sure why but I think it's just because it seems like everything is real now. I am really am getting up in the morning to see Dr to organise my surgery!!!!
Everyone has been really great so far. Nothing really negative. Lots of people have given me well wishes and thats been awesome.
So I guess there isn't anything else to say, I know I wont be able to sleep tonight. I'll give it a go though.
Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!
-bridget :0)

0 comments: