BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Day 5 Opti-fast

Here's my horoscope for the week:

LEO
Take it easy.This, I know, is not the kind of advice a Leo akways wants. You know that you're completely incapable of taking it. When you want something to happen, you want it to happen now. You'll move heaven and earth to make it happen. This month, you have a growing sense of urgency. You're sure that a significant shift must occur soon. You're right. It must and it will. That's all the more reason to take it easy. Your big moment is coming naturally- as fast as it can- of its own accord.




As I'm typing I'm sipping on my opti-slim Honeycomb shake. Loving it! The last few days I've had some slip ups so I want to get back on track. I think I'm not eating enough. Yesterday I only had one of my shakes.So today I'm making a better effort.
I wanna shift at least two more kilos. I think thats possible because I've got 10 more days. According to the scales im 7 kilos lighter. But I'm saying 4 kilos just in case of a difference on my scales and the ones im weighing in on surgery day. So i've lost the 4 kilos that my doctor said I need to lose before surgery.
No call from doctor to say there was a problem with my blood test results.... i gave it a week. Might call up on Monday just to double check. The last thing I want is for them to call me and have to reschedule and me be on this opti-fast for longer than I need to! lol.
My sister has a cold. So Bernadette, stay away from me. I love you but I can't get sick before surgery!!!!!
One more week then I can start getting crazy excited. Can't wait to shop for all the liquids, sounds weird but then I'll know i'm not dreaming.
10 days to go...

-bridget :0)

0 comments: