BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

3 months ago today....

If you have a little look at the ticker today you'll notice its been three months since the best day of my life! And in that time wow have things changed. I don't really want to reflect right now because I'm in busy mode but I am proud of myself for how far I have come.
Today's fill was .3mls. Takes me up to 5.1 mls in my ASP band (which takes about 7mls but you can go a little higher). I weighed in on Drs scales at 108. On home scales I'm 105/104. Thinking I'll roll with home number. NOT because its lower, because I weigh myself more on those. So 15 kilos lost on Drs...16.4 kilos lost on home. Pretty amazing! Especially in three months, and especially with PCOS!
Feeling a lot better today. I was very very sick on the weekend and throughout the week. My port seems to have tipped a little as a result of all the coughing. That's ok though, just means to needle has to be positioned a little differently when having fills. I was worried that band had slipped. Lol. Seriously, if you had heard me coughing, you would too.
Netball tonight. Looking forward to it.
Better go do some studying. Oh, well first I have to go clean my room. Ants all over the place its horrible. I pride myself on a clean room. Tisk tisk.

One day til weekend!!! Next charm coming in next few days! Yay!

-skinny "proud" biddy :0)

P.s: NEW PHOTOS UP!! CHECK THEM OUT AT:
http://bridgetparkerphotogallery.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

16.4kgs - wow! You will so be in double figures before you know it - and well before your birthday! I'm so impressed, and so very proud of you!