BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Ok Barbie, Stop With the Moods!

I swear my band has a mind of her own! The last week has been really confusing with reflux,nausea, being starving and now back to restriction!! I cannot make any sense of it. I think I'm back to taking one day at a time.
Went for a 3 km walk yesterday, was going to do a 5 km but I forgot to put bandaids on my little toes and ended up with blisters. I also played netball last night and.................................................. WE WON!!!! Yay! I felt like I had a lot more energy and stamina during this game. I definately want to do netball twice a week next season. It's just a matter of putting a team together!
Food wise yesterday
L- 2 fish portions and 3 cruskits
D- thai sweet chilli chicken wrap

After the wrap I felt sick. I wanted to throw it up. It was too much. I was pretty confused about why I could eat so much for lunch and not for dinner. But oh well! I've just had a cup of noodles and I am so crazy full. I'm going to have to get my head back to small portions again. I few days of larger ones and I'm all outta whack.

No 5 km walk today, a little sore. Thinking of hitting the treadmill later today however. I want to shift these kilos and get under 100. I am so close and I don't want it to take too long!

Have a super weekend guys.

-skinny "determind yet a little confused" biddy :0)

2 comments:

Diz said...

I hope everything works out with that restriction thing. You are close, and we're right there with you.

Unknown said...

*dancing around like a nutcase* you won - that is soooooo cool!

One day at a time - sounds like a plan to me :)

How are you and the moody barbie coping with vegies? If all else fails try some velish or vegie juice from boost - get a few extra nutrients in.