BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Aha!!

Ok, so I think I've worked it out. All these crazy symptoms started on Saturday/Sunday. Well I started the troches on Friday! Its hormonal! I have no restriction due to hormones! So cancelling barium on Friday because nausea/reflux is gone. I'm just left with MASSIVE hunger. I've never been this hungry whilst having the band. I cannot get in for a fill until July 7th (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) so the next 12 days are going to be a challenge. I am so so so so hungry! But starting the walking again tomorrow so that will help. I dont want to put on ANY weight. I want to at least stay the same but going to try and lose.
Since using the progesterone based cream for my acne, my skin has gotten a lot better. I wish I had taken before and after photos but I didnt. I can't wait to see the outcome in a week or two, hopefully skin will be completely clear!
I am a little paranoid now about no restriction. My little safety net of no hunger is gone. Its a little scary! It's a little bump in my journey, I will get through it. I am determined to get to my birthday goal.

-skinny "little worried" biddy :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least it's not a slipped band hey! Try drinking water everytime you start feeling hungry - I find that it helps me.

Take care,
Em

Unknown said...

So glad to see that. Don't forget though, hormones change - you might not have this lack of restriction until your next fill. Mine fluctuates with my hormones - maybe yours will too.

Em is right - hit that water :)

xox