BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Disapointment

I don't want to go into what happened on my trip to Melbourne. But just to let you know that I arrived there on Thursday afternoon and left on Friday morning...... title of the blog says it all.
I am really upset that I didn't get to meet some of the wonderful bandster friends I've made. Myf- we HAVE to meet at some stage. Your awesomeness I have to see!
One person I couldn't be without is Mandi. Mandi saved me. So Mandi if you're reading- thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou! For taking me into your home and being so caring.
I'm not sure if Kristie you are reading- but there should be more people like you in the world. Seriously. Not everyone does what you did. Not at all. I am very very proud to be your friend. So shut up and stop being so modest- you are AMAZING.
I went days without having sleep, so I'm still in catch up mode. I'm exhausted. I am pushing on however and off to the gym right now. This weekend I don't give a shit about food choices. Whatever, whatever. But I will make sure I'm working out. I haven't been to the gym in a week! I miss it so very much!
Had a dream this morning about doughnuts. That I was at Doughnut King and trying to choose a doughnut. But they were all so nice! The ones I wanted were sold and I couldn't have them. So I settled for other choices. Its not about food. I know that.... dreams have meanings.... thoughts guys?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

This is all very mysterious but obviously not the way you wanted things to work out - hope you are okay.

Anonymous said...

Bridget what has happened??

to b ME said...

hmmm i didnt get a mention :( boo hoo lol. Hope u r feeling better. And its always nice when u realise who ur true friends r! ;) iam workin monday at 2pm, got tues,wed,thurs off.. time for the move in. As for the doughnut dream,hmmm maybe it means u have a hole in ur life and are covered in sweetness, and sprinkles hehehe lmao xoxo catch up real soon

LapBandGirl said...

What happened hon? Why did you have to leave so early?