BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Focused and Motivated

B- cup of tea and berocca
S- cashews, peanuts and dried banana
L- two vita weats- tuna with sundried tomato, light philly and spring onion
S- a few crackers with brie
D- sweet and sour stir fry with chicken

Exercise- 45 mins cardio at the gym

Water- 2 Litres

Gym again tomorrow to sort out 12 week challenge stuff. So I HAVE to go.... excellent. And the going to bed early thing is on the cards and Im going to make sure I do it!

Like the title says.... I'm here.... I'm bringing my A game.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! must be something in the moon cos i'm feeling the same! love the food, love the exercise love your focus!

LapBandGirl said...

Love love love that! The diary of a perfect bandster! I'm taking a leaf out of your book honey!

LBG xx