BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shake It Up!

So I'm not losing weight. Nothing. Size maybe... but not weight. I am very much over that. I am working out, and eating fairly well. I'm guessing now it's time to step it up further. I am back into daily food diaries, cutting portions down, working out as much as I possibly can. I am not settling at this size. No no no. I was reading a magazine when I saw an ad for Mount Franklin water- the 30 day 2 litre a day challenge. So I signed up! At the moment I'm drinking about a litre a day. If I stick to this challenge I will reward myself with something spesh.
I've noticed I've totally stopped rewarding myself with charms for weight loss. So I gotta get back into that also. That was a really good incentive. I really think life just gets in the way sometimes! But I really want to focus on getting the last 20 off and not letting it pass me by.
I know there is a really good reason why I'm stuck on this weight. This is the weight I was stuck on a few years ago on my very very scary stint of Duromine. I haven't been below this number in a loooong time. It scares me a little. Fear of the unknown. But I want it bad. To be in the 80's. So thats the goal. I want to see 89!!!
Goals for the week:

  • 2 litres of water a day- minimum
  • 5 workouts - 1 hour long in length
  • Cut back on carbs
  • Up veggie intake

I have decided to do shakes in the morning. We'll see how it goes.

Any suggestions, tips would be appreciated!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't know whether you can do much more than what you're doing - I think the water is essential and that's also my aim for this week.
Cheers, Mel