BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

OH.MY.GOD.GOD.GOD.GOD.GOD!!

My aunty sent over some old clothes today for mum and I to try on. That in itself was amazing. In the past its been clothes sent for mum and my sister. So that was pretty rad!
The clothes themselves, werent crash hot. Leopard print and I arent friends. But I was trying them on, and they were fitting..... and................. THEY WERE SIZE 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the skirts was even a 12! I am in complete and utter denial. I think for awhile I will be. Its friggen awesome! So even though the scales say I've put on a kilo (its muscle baby!) I must have dropped a lot in cms....
Gym this morning. I was so crazy tired but I still went. I had my fitness test. Easy peasy. Had to see how many push ups I could do in a minute- I did 39 (im proud considering i never do them) and how many step ups in a minute (36). I also did 5 mins on the rower for the test. Ive never used it before but Im a fan. Will be using Sat when I go back. After the test I did an hr cardio. Really felt it this time. Pushing myself harder and harder :0)
So its all about the exercise for me.... if I keep up with the everything else seems to fall into place. I eat really well and feel really strong mentally and physically. My confidence definately benefits! Thats a huge positive for me!
As for the work pb incident. I am putting it down to mushrooms as the cause. Ive had a few issues with them in the past. Chicken is usually ok. The last few days band has been tighter. So that might have contributed also.
I might take some more piccies in the next few days for my photo gallery. I will for sure the day of the 12 week challenge! So super excited!
Valentines day this weekend. Argh. Thank fuck for my friend Kristie. We are spending it together. Hilariously seeing "Hes Just Not That Into You". I've never had a successful V day. My first ever V day when I was in a relationship was with my first love- and he broke up with me that day. Fun. I dont see the point in pressuring males to buy you flowers out of responsibilty. And I know Im not alone on that one.
I cant believe those pants were a 14, and the top too..... wow.......... 14...............

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow love those sizes - you're doing well. I think exercise is the key is our well being - not to mention looking good!

fitnessbandit said...

Hi Bridget!

THAT IS FANTASTIC! I think we definatly need to see some leopard print pics up.... jokes!

I am so inspired by your gym efforts. You are doing such an amazing job, and this is what is going to get you to goal and keep you there. Keep up the fantastic job.

As for V day! My hubby and I have been together for nearly 9 years and to be honest, we don't really celebrate it. To us it's just another day!

Take care and I CAN'T WAIT to see the new pics,
Bel

Nikki Dee said...

Way to go girl! You are doing so well!

And about V-day, I think if your in a relationship, both people should do something, not just the guy.

I always do something nice for my hubby too.

And don't feel bad being single on V-day, your young, there is plenty of time! Hell I didn't find my hubby until I was almost 30!

Leslee said...

Way to go on the size 14!
I'm also spending Valentines with some girlfriends. The four of us are going for dinner and then to a local pub to see another friend sing. We figure that just because we're single doesn't mean we can't celebrate! Besides its a long weekend here and the start of Festival du Voyageur so the whole city is kind of in a celebration.

Anonymous said...

hey girl,
size 14, great news!!!! CONGRATS.... uv come a long way... and the exercise is great :) and as for V Day, meh, another day another dollar...iv renamed it Happy Profitable Love Day hahaha.... Hmmm seems no one is even reading my blogs anymore :( makes me sad.... lol.... Catch up soon xoxo

to b ME said...

hey girl,
size 14, great news!!!! CONGRATS.... uv come a long way... and the exercise is great :) and as for V Day, meh, another day another dollar...iv renamed it Happy Profitable Love Day hahaha.... Hmmm seems no one is even reading my blogs anymore :( makes me sad.... lol.... Catch up soon xoxo