BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hmmm

The last few nights I have had "night heartburn". I have no issues with pains, cant eat fine (I think I have perfect restriction) but its just the night issue. So I think I might call up on Tuesday (trust this to happen on long weekend- LOL!) and talk to the Doc about it and see if he thinks I need to be worried and have some fill taken out and a barium swallow. Its not bad hertburm, just annoying. But yeah... we'll see what happens.
Got a few stares today when I was out doing the grocery shopping. Saw some people I hadnt seen since my surgery and got the good old double takes! Mum kept commenting all day about how amazing I was looking. I could totally feel the difference and see it too. So I took some photos tonight, so there are lots to take a look at at my photo gallery. Also have photos of my weight loss rewards bracelet.
Tell me what you think about both issues.

-skinny biddy :0)

2 comments:

Diz said...

Isn't that fun, getting those looks? You must be walking tall Girl. I'm really happy for you.

Unknown said...

I love love love the double takes. My favourite was my trainer :)