BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Past that mother fucking 96 peeps!!!

Lol... sorry about the title...
So the goal was to be 96 tomorrow. I jumped on scales a day earlier to see 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psyche! I'm actually 95.8! Pretty bloody happy about that seeing that I couldnt get past 96.1! So I am 300 grams away from having lost half my excess weight (thats if I wanna be a skinny 65 kilos- unsure if I want to be that small) and I'm offically past my 25 kilos lost to date which means I need to get another charm for my bracelet! Music note is the next one, and then after the 300 grams (rewarding myself is expensive! Lol. But fun!) I have a guardian angel that I already have ready for that milestone!
I have been making a good effort to pre plan meals to include protein and veg. Trying to cut carbs as I seem to base my meals on them.
Today I've had:
2 eggs and 4 cruskits
handful cashews
garlic prawns

Yes, no veggies I know. Will get that in tomorrow or if hungry later have some fruit.
I am offically a size 16. Pretty happy about that. I have a non scale goal of getting into something small than a size 16. Thinking lately about what size I would like to be. 12 would be great. I think I might make that my aim. But 10..... 10 would be marvelous!
Will post tomorrow with the weight. Really focused so I can lose that 5 kilos in the next 3 weeks!

-skinny biddy :0)

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Bridget, you are truly inspirational. Congraulations. Size 16 clothing, that's a whole new shopping experience.

Well done chicky!

BigGurlURBeautiful said...

Congratulations Bridget!! Look forward to seeing more pics of the shrinking you...
Crista xo

LapBandGirl said...

Girl, that is awesome! Post some more piccies!!

www.fatgirlslim.com.au said...

HEY!Congratulations Bridget - that's a FANTASTIC loss so far! and.. you're looking HOT! lol

:)

Lxo

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bridget.... well done....
you are doing a fantastic job... love reading your blog too. it's great. I think you should think about writing a young & banded book to help other younger bandsters & share your journey... keep up the good work.
Di

Diz said...

Hey Bridge...never apologize for a title that tells it like it is! I'm happy for you.

Unknown said...

Woohoo!!! Doing a little happy dance for you :)