BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Goal

Howdy!
I made a goal a little while back to weigh in on Friday at 96. This morning I weighed in at 96.4. So I am pretty close to that. I kinda wanna slap myself in the head sometimes. I am all over the shop cyber buddies! One minute I'm happy with my progress, then the next I'm an impatient little bitch! But I will be happy if I'm 96 or lower on Friday.
My next goal I made was 85 for Christmas. I broke that goal down further... so here's the plan:

91 Kilos by October 24 (thats 5 kilos in 3 weeks....)
85 Kilos by Dec 25 (thats a further 6 kilos in 9 weeks....)

Thoughts and opinions??? Tips and help appreciated!

I'm about to have a 5 day break. Looking forward to it heaps! Hope everyone has awesome plans for their long weekend!

-skinny biddy :0)

2 comments:

LapBandGirl said...

WooHoo! Congratulations on getting to 96kg! Those triple figures must feel like a thing of the past now eh? Your goals are really ambitious.. 5kg in 3 weeks is pretty hardcore! But good luck! I know you'll do it if you put your mind to it! :)

Unknown said...

Okay, so when I catch up with your post of October 24, I'll know how you went :)

That 96 is pretty awesome though!!