BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Slightly Annoyed

I woke up feeling starving. As if I hadn't eaten in days. My tummy grumbled. I hate that. First thing I did was call the surgeons rooms. They were engaged for 40 mins. Annoying.... I called later on in the day and tried to get an appoinment earlier than the fill I have booked in a month. They couldnt do it.
I'm pretty pissed off that I call telling them that I am in need, and they can't seem to fit me in. I wasn't expecting for them to drop everything for me. But this happens every time I try to get an appointment. The receptionist told me Dr Fill would call to organise a fill. Didn't happen. So tomorrow I'm using my new found inner tiger and calling them up to tell them I am unhappy with the service. Lol.
No exercise today. I was exhausted. Tuesdays are hard for me because I have all the cleaning to do in the afternoons at work. So I did get a workout, just not a set 30 mins on a treadmill or bike.
Tomorrow is gym day. I am planning to do an hour on the equipment. I haven't started classes yet because I am a loser and hate going alone. One of the mums at preschool goes to my gym so we are planning to go together. Might talk to her tomorrow and see when she wants to start.
I'm bidding on this lovely dress on ebay for my work xmas party. Its electric blue!! I want to wear something I wouldnt normally wear. Its going to show off some boobies thats for sure!!

-skinny "fill me up buttercup" biddy :0)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I think you are right to insist on getting an earlier appointment. However I'd suggest tempering the inner tiger with that newly strengthened spiritual core to send lots of white light to the surgery before you phone - or ask you angels to talk to the receptionist's or docotr's guardian angels - just a thought. Mel

Unknown said...

So so frustrating - aargh! That hunger is vile. Fingers crossed you managed to get through and get an earlier time.

Wanna see the dress....