BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

What a difference a night's sleep makes...

I woke up Thursday feeling better. Wednesday night was hard and I felt emotionally empty and negative energy surrounded me.
I went and got my hair cut. I was just gonna get a cut but I decided to cheer myself up I would get a blowdry. So I got it all pretty and styled ready for my day out. I went out to yum cha with Nikki, then we went shopping and I found the bargain of the year. I know Nikki will agree with me on that one. I put a photo on my photo gallery of me in my bargain dress. It was $70... I was freaking out about spending that much (since I'm losing weight and clothes are constantly fitting one week, being thrown out the next). I fell in love with it (and the awesome shoes I got with it- im actually a smaller size shoe now) and bit the bullet and took it to the checkout. IT WAS $28.88!!!! Holy moly!!! Soooo super groovy!
Had a good day today also. Went to dinner with a friend which was nice. The food itself wasn't great at all. I ordered a breakfast wrap (oooh at night time!!!) and it tasted purely like salt and pepper. It was meant to be egg,ham,feta,baby spinich, tomato and relish in a tortilla wrap- totally yummyness. But it tasted like salt and pepper. So I did something I've never done. I took it back. I didn't get it re made, band too tight today so I really couldn't be bothered. I think my band is a little tighter at the moment due to stress. I will keep on top of that though and monitor it and make sure it goes away soon. I don't wanna live with a tight band. Not safe, not fun and not the way I want to live.

Super tired. Having a relaxing weekend at home doing tafe work. Woohoo!!
Have a super weekend guys.

Love Skinny "love the bargain dress and new haircut" biddy :0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't find the photos!!! wanna see your dress & new haircut please!!!

Cat McKenzie said...

Oh, I can't see the photo either. Glad though that you had a good day and congrats on the new dress.

Cat

LapBandGirl said...

Love their hair... and the dress.. Nice job!!

Unknown said...

Way to go with the shoppping! That is fantastic